I had a lot of fun making this card. I had a bridal shower to go to and I thought I'd make a card. I found this wedding dress template back a while ago and have been anxious to use it. So now's my chance.
Lace ribbons, pearls, embossed stockpaper, handmade scallop roses, kraft cards, Bo Bunny DP for background paper were the ingredients for this card along with the dress template.
Entering it in the following challenges:
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central: Flower Power
The Stamping Bazaar: Ribbon and Lace
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Tons of Texture
Flourishes: Bring Back Beautiful (The Beauty of Vintage)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: New Beginnings
Thanks for looking. Have a great week.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Your flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful, beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at SSCC! :)
Nice work on the wedding dress, the embossing is gorgeous and I love the pearl spray. We love it that you've shared at the SSCC 'flowers' challenge. C2
Ohhhhh this is a very pretty card. So elegant. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar. Unfortunately, this card does not qualify. Please see the rules for entering. A stamp or digi from The Stamping Bazaar must be used on your card.
Hugs,
Lynda
Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at BBB challenge this month. :)
Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSCC and hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment