So, I'm going to try and take the time to post the few cards, scrap pages and jewelry pieces that I make. I don't get to make too many things as I'm so busy with my family but in my short, short and I mean very short free time, I try to quickly whip up something. So for first craft of the year, I made a birthday card for my nephew.
It's a birthday card using a new digital image from The Greeting Farm. I'm using this card in a couple of challenges this week...just to see if I can get my hands on some prizes.
Challenges:
Club Anya and Friends: Saturday Sketch 49
Stampin for the Weekend : #1 New and Blue (the digi is new)
Charisma Cardz Challenges : #1 Birthdays and Beginnings
Craft Your Days Away: #11 Anything Goes
Thanks for being a part of my first post and for taking the time to stop by!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
lovely creation! Thanks for joining in with Charisma's 2nd Birthday Bash challenge and blog hop! Gemma :)
What a great image, haven't seen this one! Fab card :o) Thanks for taking part in the SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x
Lovely card. Great colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away. Good luck.
Mel X
Post a Comment